|If you havenít already signed up to attend the BMF Tourism Conference that is being held on Wednesday 18 March at the RAF Museum Cosford; there is still time to register.
During the day there will be the following presentations on how to use modern marketing techniques to help increase your tourism business:
Other subjects that will be discussed are:
- Top 10 tips on maximising the effectiveness of your marketing spend - Sophie Foyle from ADPR (www.adpr.co.uk).
- How digital marketing can influence global sales - Cath Harris and Simon Farrow from Drive Creative Studios (www.drivecreativestudio.co.uk).
- The business of digital: 5 top tips for integrating digital media into your existing business - Abbie Whitehouse from ADPR
- Top tips for SEO for 2015 - Joe Hibberd from Click Hub (www.theclickhub.com).
Donít miss out on this opportunity to network with your fellow BMF members. Visit the BMF Tourism website via this link for the Conference programme and to download the booking form or book online here
- Development of a Marine Tourism Strategy.
- Presentations giving an overview of recent and future tourism trends from VisitEngland, Waterways Holidays and British Marine Federation.
- Launch of the Passenger Boat Association & VisitEngland Quality Scheme.
- Progress report on our continuing engagement with the navigation authorities.
The cost of attendance is £32 + VAT per person for BMF Members. The conference is open to BMF members only.