The 2015 Marina Conference will be held on Wednesday 22nd April - Thursday 23rd April 2015 at the Hilton Southampton, Chilton, Southampton, UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to find out about the latest marina developments and network with fellow marina professionals. The conference will run over two days, covering various sessions on interesting topics, as well as a field trip on the first day and break out seminars on the second day.
Topics to be covered include:
Break Out and Business Improvement Sessions:
- How to improve your business relationships & increase sales.
- Latest marina statistics.
- Learning from other sectors; hotels, health clubs.
- Launch of TYHA’s “Marina of the Year Awards 2016”.
- New Products in the market.
- Industry Q&A.
The Conference Programme (subject to change) is available by clicking here and the booking form can be downloaded by clicking here. Or book online via the website here
Please return your completed booking form to Claire Westbrook at the BMF via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology in Marinas.
- Active Marinas.
- Marina issues & policy updates.
- Accessing EU funding.
- Law changes & updates including marina security.
- Top tips of property & tenant management.
- Networking lunches, dinner & industry field trip.
- Champagne Reception sponsored by Walcon.