|Don’t miss the latest updated on the RCD Directive, we are running a course in Stratford-upon-Avon on Wednesday 12 October 2016.
We are also running the course in Southampton on 28 February 2017.
PRICE: £115 + VAT (£138) for British Marine Members
Designed to increase and expand your knowledge of how to meet the requirements of the RCD and assist your ability of complying with this important directive.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Update on the legal requirements applying to recreational craft and their componen.
- Understanding your responsibilities when manufacturing recreational craft and their components.
Further information is available on the British Marine Website. To book on the course, please contact Liv Whetmore, Training and Events Co-ordinator, British Marine on:
- The legal position of the RCD
- Boat design categories
- The detail of the compliance modules
- The responsibilities of the Notified Bodies
- The “Essential Requirements”
- The relationship between the directive’s requirements and the use of BS EN and ISO standards
- The details of the Technical File and documentation requirements, including “Owner’s Manual” and 'Declaration of Conformity'
- Annex II components
- Post construction assessment
- Exhaust and sound emissions
- The New RCD - mandatory from 2017
Tel: +44 (0) 1784 223631
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or book online, clicking on the relevant course.